Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Best Breakfast Idea Ever!

So this grocery trip, I was craving smoothies.. At the grocery store I got some frozen raspberries and some frozen peaches (Ya'll know I'm a Georgia girl). I already had some yogurt at home, and of course milk. After getting home and putting everything in its place, I decided to reward myself with a smoothie. I made one portion, and then I though, "I should freeze one portion of fruit so that I can make a smoothie for myself anytime I please."

The idea expanded from there... 
My one cup portions of peaches and raspberries, that I had frozen in little baggies, could be used for so much so more than just a smoothie for one. 

My Breakfast Ideas - using that 1 cup of fruit or berries
  1. Breakfast smoothie - one cup of fruit or berries, a couple tbs of yogurt, and some milk
  2. Breakfast parfait - one cup of fruit or berries slightly blended, yogurt, and granola on top
  3. Breakfast oatmeal with fruit - one cup of fruit or berries slightly blended, quick cooking oatmeal, and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment