Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Current Sewing Projects (As of 5/30)

This is a daisy quilt top that is currently sitting on my work station (the dinning room table). I have been working on it since the latter part of 2014. It is almost impossible to find time during the school year for hobbies! I hope to finish it this summer though.

I have 14, 1 ft blocks done!

This second quilt is in its final stages. I finished the quilt top some time ago, and put it aside for my busy schedule. I am excited to get back to it as it will be a present for my sister when it is finished. 

He must approve of every project.

Lastly, I have an idea for an ocean inspired quilt. I plan on making this for myself. It's weird how when you craft, you usually think of making something for yourself last. At least, that's what I tend to do. It is going to be pieced in an arrow head pattern. I do not have pictures as of yet, but I will post them when I get started on this quilt. Right now I am still collecting fabrics for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment